Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Red FM approves!

Hey users,

I know you may feel disorientated, what with getting two posts in one day (don't you dare get used to it), but i feel its a fitting tribute to one of my cats who is named after today (Ash Wednesday because she has a black smudge permanently on her forehead. Thats the sort of thing that earns one of the title: least favourite cat).

Anyway, it gives me an apportunity to mention the very ugly band that is Passion Pit.

One would be forgiven for thinking that those are the guys from teh really unfunny TV show 'The Big Bang Theory'. but luckily for us, these guys have musical talent, which trumps any similarities they may have for those really unfunny characters.

Oddly enough, right after getting their EP (entitled 'A Chunk Of Change'). they appeared amidst the somewhat weird amount of dance music on Red FM. I usually listen to Ice Cube when i'm bombing around in my car (as pretty much anyone that reads this knows very well), but a bit of Passion Pit has now found its way into my very exclusive car playlist.

In short, Passion Pit are awesome. I'm pretty sure they're playing Oxegen so they're kinda annoying in that sense though. Anyway, FTCZ approves! Red FM too i guess.

No comments: