Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cool List Alert!

Hey peeps,

I have a headache and my lack of love for you is the reason i haven't been blogging.That and my dissertation. But then again, maybe you should moan at findtehchoons@gmail.com so i dpn't blatantly ignore to do so.

Anyway, NME cool list is out yet again :O

This year Alice Glass tops the list (way better than the Gallows guy from last year or Beth Ditto the year before) which was awesome.

But my personal favourite in at number 4 was her VVV



Ladyhawke is pretty awesome despite celeb sites latching on to her a little. Those sites should learn that she's none of their business. I'd rather she stayed alt and poor than have any publicity but that might be the headache talking.

Theres loadsa awesome people on the list apart from her ("like you" - no not like me sarcastic, i-visit-the-quietus-twice-a-day-and-read-rolling-stone-for-their-world-views, stupid reader). Its up for free on the nme office blog or,you know, in the magazine, so be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you buy a magazine that calls Beth Ditto the coolest person of the year? Seriously Sonic!!!!