Sunday, October 26, 2008

Teh Finest!!


Sup Choonzhedz! (Note first use of nickname for you followers. Lol @ us having followers!!)

This week teh Band of Teh Wiik is Pride and Fall. They are some kind of Norwegian Futurepop/Darkwave band. Man are they awesome. Following on from the Ladytron 'classics' Sonic C loves, let me put up my own EBM tastes!

Check them out on Youtube, you will most likely be disappointed. They bought out their latest album 'In My Time of Dying' in '07, and have two previous to that. They're also mad depressing, so don't expect to have your fleeting positive thoughts reinforced if you listen to them. Darkwave @ teh Finest!!

Check out this hotlink to their Myspace which doesn't seem to be updated regularly!!

http://www.myspace.com/prideandfall

Big B

3 comments:

Sonic C/Big B said...

Sonic C does not approve.Things written after beerfest are seldom great :S

Anonymous said...

Big B does not care. Mr. A and I had the commitment to post, where you showed no commitment:P

Sonic C/Big B said...

I post most of the time.Stop being mean to me! you went to the jazz without me.and i was nice to your gf (i only stole about half her glowsticks).Wanna go for coffeeZ the day after you read this (irrelevant of when)?