Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not very good music alert :(

Poor old rumble strips,



They were playing their new song on the radio this morning and the radio host said something very unflattering about it and called them a new band. NME slated the album in this weeks issue and cleverly referred to them as the rumble strips as skid marks (charming stuff). I’m sure I’ll come across the album eventually (when my sis picks it up) but otherwise I’m not interested. I’ve got a feeling this was the album the NME editor tweeted about last week (he said some bands new release was cack and laughed off that they were gonna get the cover at one point). At least I hope it’s them. I’d be very displeased if it turned out he was talking about Jamie T or Dizzee Rascal. That simply wouldn’t be on.

Here’s some old school rumble strips back when the were a simple band doomed to fade away and not harm anyone. They probably have older material but this blog, has standards, albeit rock bottom ones.



No comments: